SHE ♡

I have a friend, a new Girl friend and my BestFriend  and also my best girl in this world. We never meet each other but this girl has influence my big life. The first day we know each other , I felt a bit scared to talked with her because we never meet face to face. Like my other bestfriend who still stay with me, I also never meet them face to face almost 3 years but after we meet each other we become more close and close everyday. I just hope she will be like them. will stay until the end of our life and I trust her more than I trust myself. 

But I'm so worried if I can make a time to meet her face to face, so I decide to meet her next year in this January 2 2014. Dear God please give me a time to make my dream come true because she is the one who I wanna meet and talk face to face. I just hope she will trust me and meet me on that time.

And recently I don't know what actually happen to me, when I think about her I will felt more sad like we will stop talking forever. I always hurt her and I am scared God don't let me stay in her heart as a goodfriend ever.

I JUST HOPE WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE.

ERYING


XO 4in9