Alone or Lonely ?


Alone or Lonely ?

Its a hard to explain actually, I even dont know if I fell alone or lonely. Maybe sometimes I be alone, but I never felt alone I just felt so lonely. But when someone or my family with me I still felt so alone. Why ? Am I so demanding ? I should stop it then.

Now, I feel like I missing all of things in my life but I dont know what is that things actually. Just now I went to church talk with the Father and he said I just need to empty my mind and take a rest. Maybe God want me not too think too much and no need to think about what happen to me now just keep praying and be happy. Maybe I should be a nun, because although they ever face a lot of worst thing in this world but now they still can act like nothing bad ever happen to them. Should I try ?

But recently I feel so alone and also so lonely, my family are busy with their job. Only Kiet will spend her night with me sometime but I appreciate her. I wanna talk with my friends too but I just dont want them to worried about me. I should talk to May maybe, I hope she will understand me like before. I miss Farah, but she will have a exam I cant keep disturbing her everytime I have a problem must see her like I need her only to solve my problem. Its ok, I hope I can handle it by myself.

I have a  lot of lovely people in my life but why I still feel alone and lonely God ? Have any idea why ?


Xo Ying