Christmas In Sabah !

Jingle Bell ! Jingle Bell !






Yeah my daddy said we will go back to Sabah on this December 26 to celebrate Christmas Eve there . Woooooooo cant wait to see my family and my friends there, please be fast December 26. I tell one of my new friend, Thamisha that I will see her in Sabah and celebrate christmas with her and I hope we can spend time together because we already be a friends for a year and its time for us to share a great moment together. I know my dad wont lie to me and finally he will bring us back there and its for christmas.

Pink Purple Joobs Joobs, we can celebrate this Christmas together again like last year but still dont have Joobs Joobs that time but this time we will do it together ok. Tomorrow I will go to shopping a buy a lot of things for your guys. I am just so excited, and on January 2 we will go to Kuala Lumpur so I will make a surprise for my friends there and I wanna meet my bestfriend Azrin too. I wont let her know, she must be happy to see me. I wanna see the other Bells and Santa too because in Christmas Bells and Santa always together. Ho Ho Ho.

And suddenly my heart feel so bad, ish maybe its just a nervous feeling right. This time I must get through it and meet each other. Hope this lovely cancer wont get hard to deal with me, you must let me celebrate this christmas ok. So this year will be a great year for me and will be a great christmas ever for me and maybe my friends too. I feel so sleepy right now, its 3AM and the ghost are coming. I should close my eye maybe, Goodnight lovely ghossy 


Xo Ying