Hijjab Girl ♡


Hijjab Girl ? Looks like a great entry right ?

I have a lot of Hijjab girl in my life and they are my Muslim friends from all round this world. My first Hijjab girl is Smuadvan , she is from Vietnam and I know her from the Cancer Centre because she is my pretty nurse who will always taking good care of us there but after a year she get married and move with her husband. My second hijjab girl is Sarah, Ambrose and Nazima, we study in a same school. In Primary school, they come from a different country but they are so nice and its such a long time I didnt get a chance to meet them but we still talk with each other. Third one is my lovely Angel Farah, I know her since 5 years ago and we become such a great friend and sister now. She never remove her hijjab and I just ever see her hair once and I always saw her praying in her house. She such a good girl but she live in a bad condition, I just hope oneday she will meet someone who will give her a better life. Then I know some of hijjab girl such as  Aina, Wilma, Hasya, Auly, and some friends from Malaysia but we not so close and I cant explain much about them but I love them too because they are my friends even due we cant spend time together everyday.

I hope Allah will bless them always and forever and make them proud to be a hijjab girl for Muslim.


Xo Ying.