Family Girl ♡


Sister is a Best Friend Forever who will never ever by apart and only God can take them away from each other.

My Sister is my best friend who is always be there when I never need them. Haha. Yes there are, but when I need them and sure they will come and bite me and ask "What happen monkey ?" I miss to heard that monkey sound from Fern but she not always here and I know she is busy with her job and study. She said she will make a time for me but I never ask her extra time for me but please come back and celebrate Christmas with us.

Kiet and Kiet and Kiet now she become a pretty lady already and become more skinny. Proud of her actually because she did very well to get a perfect shape and I know there is alot of boys outside there who want a healthy girl like her.

I just Fern and Kiet who will help me to take of my mom and dad when I am not around so they must help me too. Spend time with our parent because they really really need us although sometimes they are busy working. Its also because their kids not always at home thats why the always keep busy to cheer their heart by working.

We are the only daughter they has so please please please lets do a team work and built a happy family. I Love you guys forever and ever. ♡


Xo Ying