Time !


Day by day, time is spinning around. Yesterday I still can breath , today I am still breathing but nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. I just can hope for a better day and pray there is tomorrow for me. Time gave me so much memories in life, sometimes it's the sweet one and sometimes it's the bad one.Time help me to hold my pain and keep fighting with it. I enjoy my time and never recognise this time will end soon and it's happen so fast. I know it's my time to go but I just don't want to think about it. Feel like you're dying but stop thinking about it will make you feel so happy. And this is what time did to me, give me so much extra time to be happy will my lovely person in this world. Time, I just wish I can stay for more.

Maybe not for this life, in another life I hope there is a extra time for me.


- Xo 4in9-