Big Brother.


Big Brother ? I dont have the real one but in this world I have a lot of big brother that lived in all over this world. But I did lose some of them because sometimes when they already has a girlfriend their time for me will be limited. But I dont care, I just hope they will be happy with their own life thats the important one.

Recently I have a new big brother from Malaysia and his name is Nabil and he is the one from Santa's group the skater boy that I know. He looks a bit kind and humble, he always said I am a short one and yes maybe I am a bit short here than him . But who cares, little sister will always be a little in their eye , right ? I hope he will be my forever big brother even due we are far away but in my heart yes Bro Nabil you are my big brother and forever you will be.

Big brother always is Ying's heart. 


Xo Ying.